Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You ever been mad enough to chew up a barb wire fence and spit out 10 penny nails?

Even Madder, Chew up railroad tracks and spit up 16 lb spikes





Swallow Bees and sting your mindYou ever been mad enough to chew up a barb wire fence and spit out 10 penny nails?
Just a couple of times in my 55 years. And both times I had very good friends stop me from blowing sky high and ruining my career--the first time even going so far as to wrestle me into the ladies room and sit on me when I was going to go after a new boss.





It is never okay to blow a fuse that badly. Take up boxing as a pressure release instead, and picture the other guy's face on the bag as you're working out. It really helps.You ever been mad enough to chew up a barb wire fence and spit out 10 penny nails?
At least once a day.... I am a fool for railing at the fates the way I do, but some things you can't just accept
Yep ! But I am trying to be the bigger person !
I spat an automobile this morning, I hope to answer some questions that allow me to calm down a bit.
omg yes!


Gerald is that u?


what did i tell u about posting the penny nails incident on yahoo answers!?


MUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM GERALDS IS POSTING THE PENNY INCIDENT ON THE WEBB!!!!!!
Fight now I could f*cking kill someone
No But I got mad enough once to....


Eat 10lbs of saw dust and sit my naked butt on a termite mound !!!!!!
no but i have been mad enough swallow gun powder 2 bullets eat a whole can of pork and beans drop my pants lay on the ground fart and drop a deer from a hundred yards.
Lol! Oh my yes, but I keep it in because some of my co-workers have been sent to anger management classes!
Yep. Last Thursday. Not going to get that way this week though. I'm working on that ****.
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment